Monday, August 21, 2006

Duplex denial

So Luna, Lukas and I are sleeping on the couch together tonight. And it's not a pullout-couch.
THis two floor thing is just hard for me to maneuver alone with the kids. I guess I'll have to get a baby monitor like a suburban mom.
The problem is I'm worried they might roll off my bed without my body to barricade the edge. So since I didn't feel like going to sleep tonight at 9:30 , like I probably should have, I had to put them to sleep upstairs in the room where I can email.
A flight of stairs to go to the bedroom? It all feels so disconnected and far. After all, I'm justa simple girl from Queens who grew up in an apartment with one bathroom. I don't know...I'm starting to miss one room living. Too many rooms to spread the mess and then worry about straightening up

No comments: