Thursday, May 18, 2006

All aboard the Love Boat

so my current life situation could really not be any more stressful
i don't think
pablo is working 15 hour days and aging by the second-
I need to ship the poor guy to Canyon Ranch for a month when the World Cup is over. He does NOT take stress well
WE moved. the renovation isnt done. were living in a space with boxes for an indefinite amount of time and im beginning to feel the heat from members of the building about us staying there. weve been wearing the same clothes for 3 weeks now and life without tv and computer and toys has been interesting. more just like the days are soooooo long.
thats supposed to be good, right?
what will iremember about 2006? the year i had lukas and designed and made a home. thats what i did. itll probably take the rest of the year to finish.
i feel alittle lost in it all- havent really been able to do much for myself- all my energies are on the kids and the renovation and trying to make our living situation comfortable and the fact that lukas won't take a bottle doesnt help the situation. i have a few art and business ideas id like to get underway but i really have no idea when i could ever begin to do them....
that makes me sad so let me instead think about
my beautiful buddha baby who is smiling at me now
Senyor Sonrisas I call him
or little Nikita(as in Khruschev)
or Burrito Baby
since he cant stay asleep
unless he is straightjacketed into the most tightest wrap ever
overhearing a conversation here at Alt Coffee:
"THings that are worth it are usually hard " says one coffee drinker to another
Is he talking to me?
No se
Luna has been saying she's pregnant lately
SHe holds up her shirt and says she has a baby in her belly
Mi baby se llama Irene she says
no se llama Irene(I-reen)se llama Irene(e re ne)
how cute is that?
admist all the chaos both little babies seem well adjusted
despite their nagging cough
i hope its not the construction dust and toxic fiberglass that i run them through on occasion
that they tramp through our home
the mark of Official Homesteader children I suppose
Preschool moms recount that Luna is always super happy and sweet with everyone
like the Carnival Cruise director of the class
my yogurt addict child

No comments: